Community Projects - UK
This year we have supported:
- Brighton Philharmonic Orchestra's Education Outreach Project – providing live, interactive music workshops for primary school children in Brighton & Hove.
- City Academy Whitehawk, Outward Bound Experience – challenging children through a new experience to develop life and learning skills.
- Sackville School, Forest School's Project – setting up a Forest School's programme to help vulnerable students succeed in and out of the classroom.
- Reigate & Redhill Music & Drama Festival – sponsoring music masterclasses for young performers.
- Sustran's Active Beats Pilot Project – 2-day music-tech based iPad project for primary school children in Brighton & Hove.
- Imberhorne School, Gardening Project – supporting vulnerable younger children to develop the skills and confidence needed to succeed in the classroom.
- Serious Fun on Saturday - Southwark Community Education Council's programme of support and enrichment education for primary school children in the borough. Focusing on mathematics, literacy and transition prepartion; and creating links between the state and private sectors.
Click on an image below to see it at a larger size...